The office coordinator is responsible for general office and clerical duties, and basic bookkeeping tasks. Customer service is a priority, as this position is the first point of contact for customers calling in. This person also assists the operational units (Office, Finance, Service, Construction) with project-based assignments.
This position requires the ability to keep confidentiality, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a helpful attitude; the office coordinator must be able to work with a wide variety of contacts.
- General office organization, including but not limited to answering phones, filing, ordering office supplies, and distributing information
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls. Check general voice mail daily.
- Greet customers. Listen and respond to customers in a professional manner.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Organize and maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including delivering mail to appropriate personnel.
- Perform clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, emailing, and filing.
- Purchase, stock, and distribute office supplies.
- Perform general housekeeping duties. Keep public areas clean and presentable.
- Assist with planning and organizing special events.
- Monday through Friday.
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Reports to Hillsboro office.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of basic office procedures, experience with Microsoft Office, bookkeeping training or experience, familiarity with multiline phone systems.
- Minimum 2 years of office experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in business is preferred.
Thank you for your interest in working for METCO! To apply for any of our positions please send your resume, cover letter and a completed employment application (PDF) to:
Attn: Anna Preuss
102 Enterprise Drive
Hillsboro, WI 54634
Email to: email@example.com