This position performs the installation of equipment at retail gas stations and commercial fueling facilities along with general construction activities such as piping, excavating, and concrete.METCO provides all training.
- Perform general construction activities.
- Report to job foreman and follow directions.
- Install fuel tanks, piping, submersible pumps, fuel dispensers, and other equipment.
- Operate equipment such as skid steer, mini excavator, forklift.
- Perform general service maintenance such as changing filters, pumping water from tanks and sumps, changing hoses/nozzles, etc.
- Work safely in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Read, analyze, and interpret common blueprints, industry journals, regulatory standards, and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Maintain industry/manufacturer certifications. METCO provides all training.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Monday through Friday.
- Start times will vary, but is typically 7:00 or earlier. End time is upon job completion.
- Overnight stays will be required most of the time.
- Reports to Hillsboro office.
Thank you for your interest in working for METCO! To apply for any of our positions please send your resume, cover letter and a completed employment application (PDF) to:
Attn: Jennifer Mueller
PO Box 448
Hillsboro, WI 54634
Email to: email@example.com